This friday December 10th is my hair show and book signing for Hair Rules! The Ultimate Guide for Women with Kinky, Curly or Wavy Hair at my Hair Rules New York Salon. You guys would think that this is my first hair show or celebrity meetings. I'm probably very nervous because this book is huge for me. The first of its kind.
This book has only been out for a month and the feedback has just been tremendous. According to readers my book has empowered the ignored dempgraphic of "complicated hair". Different is what I would call it. I have gotten so many emails of readers who are just as excited as I am about attending my event.
My stylists have been preparing for this event all week. They can't wait to interact with not only customers but fans. Some of my readers cannot visit the salon all the time but can do what we do here at Hair Rules New York in their own bathroom with my book. These readers will come together along with clients of Hair Rules New York Salon to celebrate and enjoy the hair show and book signing.
I hope this event will excite everyone and just share more knowledge through different experiences and examples that the hair show will exude.
No comments:
Post a Comment